The Good News

Welcome to The Good News Blogspot! The Good News is real and alive in my own life. Jesus has fulfilled in my life His promise of fuller and more abundant life (John 15), a quality of life I could not have created for myself. I invite you to share experiences with me so we can all grow into the life He offers us all.

My Photo
Name:

Catholic by call, Jesuit by nature, a preacher/spiritual conversation partner by choice. Learning about getting older, learning to live in the present moment, one day at a time. Learning to let go and laugh.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Walk with Jesus during Holy Week

Today I have posted a series of reflections on Jesus' Passion and Death based on the Gospel of John, from the raising of Lazarus through Jesus' death on the cross: please visit Living Christ's Eucharist in Our Daily Lives. I hope these reflections will help you enter more deeply into Holy Week and thereby into the mystery of the Eucharist.

Please visit as well Did God Find You Today?, a series of quite brief posts, one-screen full at most, with my own experiences of God finding us in our lives.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fr. Ben:
I have moved to a new site.
The Kissing the Face of God blog has been deleted in my bumbling attempt to move it.
Please stop by and visit:
teresa_anawim
new email:
teresa_anawim2@yahoo.com

New Site Name:
To Love and To Pray/seculars living the contemplative life.

new site URL:
http://teresaanawim.stblogs.com/

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home